Alloy wheel finishes
If you prefer to have unique alloy wheels to complete a specified look then we can cater for your needs. The most popular options are:
- Graphite grey
- Matt black
- Gloss black
- Chrome effect
- Polished lip
- Visual inspection of damage/ removal of wheel and tyre.
- Damage machined out
- Protection of the wheel using etch primer.
- Surfaces primed and prepared using a wet on wet system.
- Surfacer primer
- Colour coats
- Two coats of clear lacquer
- Wheels baked for 30 minutes at 70c in the low bake oven
- Wheels are ready to be balanced and refitted